Sunday, June 24, 2012

Monophobia

Megan has been in Texas at EFY.
Austin has a baseball tournament in Texas.
Mom and Dad went to Texas with Austin.
Sydney tagged along.. and is in Texas.

So that leaves KD.
I love this puppy. But I swear she has barked more than usual. It was almost like she was saying,"Hey, why don't I stare at the window and bark (at night) so Shelby thinks there is someone/thing outside!" It took me forever to figure out that her reflection was causing this ;)

Monophobia.
Fear of being alone. 

 I don't exactly have it. I don't mind being home alone. But it felt like an appropriate title considering I'm definitely ready for my family to be home. This house feels empty without them. 

I'll be honest... it was nice at first. But it's time to hear Dad's footsteps in the hallway, help Mom make dinner, watch Sydney perform cart wheels,  listen to Megan sing in the shower, and play catch with Austin.

Tomorrow will be a good day. 

P.S. I'm tired of taking the dog out. She is really slow at doing her business. I vote that I get next week off.

P.S.S. Brandon comes home in 32 days. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment