Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy

Today is Father's Day, and I am feeling so grateful for mine.

Pops 

He is the man who taught me:
It's good to have wants.
To never make mom mad.
How to fish, mow & shoot a gun. 
Lights.. they don't turn off themselves.
OU football.
How to eat ribs.
To always put my Heavenly Father first in life, with family close behind. 
Money doesn't grow on trees.
How to throw and catch a softball.
To put others before myself.
That I can always be better.
...the list could go on.


He's always believed in me and supported me in every way as I follow my dreams. He treats my mother with love and respect and is a true example of how a husband should be to his wife. He is the best father to his 5 children and never lets a day go by without letting us know that he loves us.
Oh, how I love him.

 I hope and pray that one day... I will marry a man just like my daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment