Sunday, July 1, 2012

Utah... I miss you.

I've been home for over 2 months... and I'm ready to get back to Provo.
I miss the mountains, the cool weather, and all my friends.
I'm excited to see my roommates again. 
I'm ready to put all the different Pinterest crafts we've made in our apartment.
I'm just...  ready for this next school year... Please come faster!?

Don't get me wrong...I love Oklahoma. But at this point in my life... it's not where I'm supposed to be. 

4 weeks until Brandon gets home & our Alaska Cruise
5 weeks until my last day of work
6 weeks until I head to Utah
7 weeks until I move-in to my apartment
8 weeks until sophomore year begins..

It's going to all go by fast...

P.S. My current crafts: I finished 2 aprons, in the process of working on 2 more, and then still need to find fabric for the last 2. Also working two other crafts. I'll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment