Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home.

The last week of college was crazy. I had 5 finals to take, so lots of studying but at the same time you want to spend time with everyone before you leave. Freshman year is unique in the fact that we will probably never see any of the guys again, since they are all going on missions. With that said... I, of course, spent all my time with my roommates, because those are the people I will actually miss haha.

Brighton and McKinlee left early in the week, Madison was with Chase and his family, and Jessica had plans. So Sydney and I partied it up the last day of college.  

 We took stuff to the "Roommates Storage Unit"...can you see Sydney? haha...

Had a dance party in the car...

Bought yellow night gowns at the DI for $3 (quite the steal) :)...

Slept in the back of Sydney's truck...

and watched a chick flick.

That, my friends, sounds like the perfect last night of college to me.

But now I'm home. I love being home, but it is definitely different... Nonetheless, awesome. I spent my first weekend running errands for my mom, watching Austin's baseball games, and spending time with Austin and Sydney outside in the beautiful Oklahoma weather. 

1st stop.. SNOW CONES.

Oh and I have a new sister! Her name is Kaydee.
(Like KD as in Kevin Durant.. what can I say, my fam loves the Thunder!)

I promised Meg we would "Cover the Night" for KONY 2012. We had fun :)


 Syd and I before church! She is such a pretty girl.



Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment