Thursday, April 12, 2012

College Fun

Can I just say... I love college.

I love my classes; the professors are all amazing, and really care about their students. I love my hall, my ward, my roommate, my best friends, and really... everything. Everything that is, EXCEPT for Finals Week, and the days leading up to it.

Needless to say, a pretty stressful week, but that doesn't stop us from having fun. Last night, about 7 of us decided to tie girls' doors together. We would knock and then watch and laugh as they couldn't get out of their room. I know. It sounds pretty dumb, but it was one of the most entertaining things I've done here. (Besides taking the dividers in the bathroom stalls down. That one takes the cake.) We got a few really good reactions, and were possibly chased by an RA who doesn't know how to have fun.

BUT... was it worth missing an entire night of studying for?

Yes. Forget studying, I'm making memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment