Saturday, April 14, 2012

On the Home Stretch...


I am officially done with my first year of college.

Shocking. I know. I can't believe how fast it went by. I loved every second of it. The best thing that happened all year was finding my 5 awesome roommates.

It would have been a completely different year without them and I can't wait until we have an apartment next year! Made lots of memories this year but now...

...SUMMER is here.

My Summer will be full of working, working, and.. more working. I have a couple different interviews set up for different CNA positions, and I'm really excited. I think part of the excitement is because it will be my first "real" job. Not that working at the farm wasn't a real job, trust me... it was most definitely a real job, but it will be good to have something on my resume besides a business with my last name on it.

Besides working, the majority of my time will be spent with the fam. I love being out of state for school, but I hate missing out on my brother and sisters growing up. I mean Megan is already 16, and Austin is turning 14 this summer!! It's insane! And let us not forget little Miss. Sydney. Besides the 3 kids at home, my big brother is coming home in July. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of him. This will probably be the last time all of us will be living under the same roof and it will only be for a few weeks. We're all getting so OLD! :)

Life goes by fast. Don't waste it stressing over things that, in the long run, really don't matter. I think that's one of the biggest things I've learned this year. When things don't go how I think they should, I remind myself to put things in perspective.

"Life is to be enjoyed, not endured."

See ya soon Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment