Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back to Provo

Well... I'm back in good ole' Provo. Leaving home this time was a little bit harder than it has been in the past... I've been trying to pinpoint as to why that was, but I think it's because of my mission. It's crazy to think the next time I'll be home, I'll be getting ready to leave again..

Speaking of mission, I officially submitted my paperwork on the 4th, so I should find out where I'm serving in a couple weeks!! I am so excited, but I'm going to be honest... I am also low-key freaking out. Haha.. I just want to know! I can't wait to get that letter in the mail, telling me where I'll spend 18 months of my life serving the Lord. But... I'm really going to miss my family. Sydney kept telling me all break that I couldn't go. She says that it's her choice and she says NO! And I think Mom is really nervous for where I'll be called, she's afraid I'll end up in Africa or something, and I, on the other hand, think that would be awesome haha.. Everyone else in the fam thinks I'm going to Salt Lake City like my Dad and Brandon, but.. we shall see.. :)

School starts tomorrow, it will hopefully distract me from thinking about my mission call (a little). It does feel good to be back in Provo, EXCEPT for the fact that it is 0 degrees here. 

I'm not exaggerating.. it is literally 0 degrees.
Which means, I'm going to bundle up in my blanket and take a nap. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for you! Gahhh! Can't wait either. If you want some other stuff to distract you the next few weeks, you can go on a date with my brother ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you get your call, I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete