Monday, May 27, 2013

Time for the MTC

Well. The time has come! I can't believe it is already here. I will fly out early Wednesday morning to Salt Lake City, and will head to the Provo Missionary Training Center (MTC) around 12pm. I will spend about 7 weeks there, learning Spanish and tours for the Mesa Visitor's Center. Then.. it's off to Mesa!! 

I am beyond excited for this new adventure in my life, and I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for me. Thank you so much for all the love and support so many of you have given me and my family.

If you would like to stay in touch, I have put all my contact info riiight here --> 
As I said, Dear Elder is AWESOME for the MTC. I get it right away.. and it's free :) I am hoping that I will have Megan, or someone in my family updating my blog with my e-mails. 

Till we meet again,

Hermana Orr

No comments:

Post a Comment