Friday, May 10, 2013

Home again!

I have been home for 2 weeks!! Where has the time gone? 

I'm loving the time with the family. The parents have been out of town this week, so I have had mommy duty. I have enjoyed it, but am also ready for my parents to be back. I think they like to leave us every now and then just so we have a greater appreciation for them... and it works. Every time. :) 

So I leave in less than 20 days. I'm not really counting down the days.. It just makes me realize all that I still need to do before then. I have been going back and forth about whether or not I want to put my letters on my blog, or if I just want to e-mail them to those that want it. There are pros and cons to each, but I think I've decided that I will have my family put my e-mails on here each week. 

So I think it's time for a blog make-over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment