Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Mind.

Finals have hit. I'm halfway done, but I feel like my mind is already done. 

The mind is very interesting.. We've been learning about it in Physiology. (Which I should be studying right now, but this counts, right?) 

The mind is very powerful. It's something that everyone has, but what differentiates us is how we use it. Instead of using our mind to create what we want, the majority of us use it to create exactly what we don't want. Theodore Roosevelt once said, "that men and women are not prisoners of fate, but are only prisoners of their own mind." 

So with this great power, comes great responsibility... right? 

I'm pretty positive we all know someone who uses their mind to serving others, their family, or to their many blessings. We also all know someone who focuses their mind on themselves, and what they don't have. I often find myself a mix of both; but another amazing thing about our mind is.... 
we have the power to change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment