Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Last Month...

Life has been really busy lately. College can do that to you. There is always some assignment, midterm,  or paper breathing down your neck. You get caught up, just to get behind again. I swear it's a never-ending process.

But, that's one of the good things about Provo, Utah. You have plenty of "homework relievers" all around you. :)

Camping..

ICEE Run's!

Football Games!!

Disco Skating

Broom Hockey..

HIKING!

TRAIN CONCERT!

DIRTY DASH!!

Flag Football-- Cool Runnings!!


Plus.. lots of movie nights, 'How I Met Your Mother' marathons, and cake batter cookies.

I know some of you, like my parents, are wondering how much "schoolwork" I'm actually doing.. but don't worry. This week.. I got my first A on a Chemistry midterm since being at BYU. It was quite a monumental moment. It may have taken me a year, but I think I finally have this whole college thing figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment