Friday, March 30, 2012

Yes. I Made A Blog.

I can't believe I'm doing this either.

I've wanted to express my thoughts and ideas on a few different things lately and... this seems like the best way to do it. I am not a good writer and, to be honest, I sometimes have a hard time expressing my thoughts into words; therefore, I apologize now for the grammar and spelling mistakes I am sure to make.

Now, I hope you enjoy my "posts", but I am mainly writing this for myself. Don't worry, I'm not going to write anything super personal (that's what my journal is for). But, I want to be able to look back on these someday and [hopefully] see the progress I've made as continue along this journey called life.

So... join me. Life is far from perfect, but isn't that what makes it so wonderful?

As an incredible mother once told her children, "Come what may, and LOVE it."

(Those, my friend, are words to live by.)

No comments:

Post a Comment